威望
3341 点
资产
36865 金币
注册时间
2006-5-2
QQ
发表于 2006-9-20 23:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
9月底是大部分Opt-out的截至日期, 提醒大家想Opt-out faculty donation fee和USC healty plan(一般不大可能)的留意一下以下信息.
# @" U; C; o9 g- g: `0 p  g
' N3 _6 H" i; ^9 B[SIZE=\"5\"]General Infomation[/SIZE]
% H. |2 [, B, [& O3 R8 Q$ ?* n, X+ o2 X
What is the deadline to opt-out of the a) bus pass b) health plan c) faculty donation fee? 4 n" v2 y7 K8 b2 @+ \% @+ s* r
     How do I opt out of the a) bus pass b) health plan c) faculty donation fee?
/ N2 D2 C3 F/ l4 q# ^2 t. B3 y3 Q! X+ R) C% t# n
UNDERGRADUATES. Z# X! i( H9 p' t! Z
a) Students are not able to opt out of the bus pass. See the previous question for details., ^9 s5 A; o; P, p

/ }& l) W: U( ^b) Students who are insured by another health care plan may choose to opt out of the USC plan by submitting proof of coverage and signing a waiver form at the InfoSource in UCC Atrium. The deadline is generally the first Friday of October - Check with the USC for details. Please note that UCC issues the refund cheques for health plan opt outs, not the Office of the Registrar.
- k7 |  L% l! d5 b/ k+ n4 P/ _  [! y3 O! Y: M& b; |# U4 d+ s) ]4 k
c) Students may opt out of the faculty donation by completing and signing a form at the Dean’s office of the student’s faculty. Social Science and Engineering students must apply through their faculty’s website. The deadline is generally the last Friday in September - Check with your faculty for details., x2 q4 l2 p' b2 p1 U

, P' S+ T+ o& a9 o0 t' e, IGRADUATES (excluding MBA and Ivey PhD)7 u) }6 s  U% H4 s+ ?3 k7 V# j6 l) f! @
a) Students are not able to opt out of the bus pass. MBA and Ivey PhD students are not SOGS members and are not charged the bus pass fee. See the previous question for details.
1 v0 o( Y. [: f1 o0 c, I) z' E- q6 A8 z- m! S
b) Students who are insured by another health care plan may choose to opt out of the SOGS plan by submitting proof of coverage and signing a waiver form at the SOGS office UCC room 260. The deadline is the last business day of the first month of each term. The new dental plan is considered an added benefit of the health plan. Students can only opt out of the health plan with proof of alternate coverage. Please note that SOGS issues the refund cheques for health plan opt outs, not the Office of the Registrar.5 U' u) c/ _" `% r1 N0 N

+ q0 S4 R& H7 w) O5 ]5 M% b( oc) (Only full-time Kinesiology students are charged the faculty donation fee in the fall term). Students may opt out of the faculty donation by completing and signing a form at the Dean’s office of the student’s faculty. The deadline is Thursday, September 30, 2004.' k; d4 `% x2 t7 C: ^
( T' L( l; h8 s6 Q
[COLOR=\"Blue\"][SIZE=\"4\"]USC HEALTY PLAN OPT-OUT LINK[/SIZE][/COLOR]: http://www.usc.uwo.ca/health/opt-out.htm
% B  N) P5 [9 ]& Y# t! a1 S" M* }5 x" Z5 u# M% j1 T1 f* y
[COLOR=\"Blue\"][SIZE=\"4\"]Opt-out for social science student[/SIZE][/COLOR]: http://deansoffice.ssc.uwo.ca/levy/refund.asp
# b8 G3 i, N+ I8 \- S7 M& C8 z8 v+ n
[COLOR=\"Blue\"][SIZE=\"4\"]Opt-out for Eng. student[/SIZE][/COLOR]: http://www.eng.uwo.ca/ussf/optout_provision_form.htm
加拿大伦敦中文黄页
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|加拿大伦敦华人网

GMT-4, 2024-5-14 11:50