积分
威望
32 点
资产
2287 金币
注册时间
2006-5-6
发表于 2006-6-1 06:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
十岁少年达尼在「遗忘书之墓」偶然找到一本胡立安.卡拉斯的小说《风之影》,读了之后深为着迷,于是开始寻找作者的其它作品,却发现小说中虚构的恶魔竟现身巴塞隆纳街头,到处搜索、焚毁胡立安的著作。一场单纯的文学寻根之旅,意外开启了通往巴塞隆纳黑暗过去的大门。当神秘作者胡立安的轮廓一点一滴浮现,达尼的人生逐渐和他产生重迭,并将身边的人全都卷入死亡与杀戮的阴影……
  b7 E" j4 l8 o# I( d书是镜子,人只能在书里看到自己的内心。: H1 C! J+ s2 ?" i& Z
一段因追索书中潜藏的灵魂而展开的传奇旅程。在巴塞隆纳的光与影中,人性、爱欲、仇恨重重交迭,飘荡如风中的幻影。21世纪席卷全球50余国、狂销400万册的国际文坛飓风,一部融合了惊悚、推理、历史、纯爱与存在主义的动人故事。
& q' j+ f% o" H* h5 ^  F' j5 x有了这么一本精采的小说,谁还需要看电视?--史蒂芬.金
/ g! A6 Q# z! x( 本书台湾中译本 风之影 由圆神出版 ) ) c9 a2 o" D7 e* ~, E& Z9 H7 _
4 `+ s2 z. R; j$ @
Description  W0 a8 `- |' ]3 }# T
Barcelona, 1945—A great world city lies shrouded in secrets after the war, and a boy mourningthe loss of his mother finds solace in his love for an extraordinary book called The Shadow of the Wind, by an author named Julian Carax. When the boy searches for Carax\'s other books, it begins to dawn on him, to his horror, that someone has been systematically destroying every copy of every book the man has ever written. Soon the boy realizes that The Shadow of the Wind is as dangerous to own as it is impossible to forget, for the mystery of its author\'s identity holds the key to an epic story of murder, madness, and doomed love that someone will go to any lengths to keep secret.
' ]4 t( o/ e7 E1 \% dAuthor Biography: Carlos Ruiz Zafón lives in Barcelona with this wife.1 I+ Z7 C* H* d5 O
Lucia Graves is the author and translator of many works and has overseen Spanish-language editions of the poetry of her father, Robert Graves.
) G0 ^+ `- T; S$ s 全本点击下载
变装精灵与你分享 ^^点击http://avatar.stareread.com.tw
加拿大伦敦中文黄页
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|加拿大伦敦华人网

GMT-4, 2024-4-30 06:12